CNC 4-axis contour and roughness measuring device
Contour and roughness measuring with highest accuracy in the range of 350 x 305 mm (X, Z) and 20 mm (Y) 20 mm (Y) optimised for production measurement:
• Autocalibration as standard feature
• Impossible-to-confuse USB probe arms
• Automatic zenith search in X and Y direction
• 3D evaluation software for contour and roughness
Accessories for contour and roughness metrology
Triebworx T4HD probe arms and probe tips are being used in surface and contour measurement techniques to check and measure dimensional tolerances, form deviation, waviness, roughness and surface profiles. They even allow operation by untrained personnel in manufacturing production due to the following advantages:
• T4HD USB probe arms are capable of auto-calibration and avoid late effects of incorrect operation during calibration. All probes data is stored directly on the patented USB probe-arm.
• T4HD USB probe arms are impossible to confuse and and prevent probe damage and measuring errors due to incorrectly selected probes. CNC measurements can only be started if the correct probe is attached.
• T4HD USB probe arms are available with form-fitting HD-probe-tips and prevent measuring errors due to twisted assembly. On demand you can replace the probe tip with one click, without the need for tools or glue.
• T4HD USB-probe arms:
Patented Technology – available only at IMTS/Triebworx.
In this picture: Short T4HD standard probe arm with click-mounting and 2×20,5 probe tip
In this picture: Triebworx CNC-Tilting table with universal clamping plate
Problem: In order to avoid interfering contours and probe collisions in the contour and roughness metrology, test pieces have to be positioned at a given angle for inspection of defined characteristics.
Solution: In the CNC version, the Triebworx tilting tables can be used as a fourth axis on the T4HD, providing a perfect tilting position in the running CNC program.